Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yesterday I was the perpetrator of an act of vandalism. The list of my misdemeanors seems to be growing fast. I went to the gas station to buy water (and juice) but my backpack was full so I was holding the big bottle under one arm, my other arm was holding the bicycle, and I was trying to open the door of the house. There was a girl standing there smoking, she saw me struggling, but did not help or anything. (Yes, I would have helped!)

Then I opened the door but I had to push it in with my leg so I kicked the bars but I missed and I kicked the glass instead! Which broke! OK there were already cracks in it, but this was really loud. Girl with cigarette also came closer to stare. But by the morning the broken glass was gone and I was asking my colleagues during lunch if I should report this deed to the landlady. I didn't.

No comments: