Welcome to the latest edition of blogspot's Guest List.
Each week, we ask one of our favorite blog authors to fill us in on what they've been up to lately.
This week it's PP again, who takes a little time out of her rigorous authoring schedule to tell us everything we are interested in. Because we are, for once, interested. Again!
>> Favorite Songs of the moment?
Halfway Home by TV on the Radio, and Feel the Love by Cut Copy. I checked Cut Copy on myspace, and they say "we've all gone to look for America". Too bad I didn't come up with that line first! But what would I do, since I don't have a myspace page. And for the record, I'm glad I don't.
>> You have Facebook for posting such foxy status messages, no?
Yes.
>> Last postcard you got from, who?
Funny you should ask, because I just got one today, from Antje and Alex, from Miami. I was happy. I asked Alex why they were going to Miami, because he hates Americans and he hates retired people, I think he said he wanted to be in a warm place and go shopping? I don't really remember. The postcard shows some high buildings, and a big, brightly lit guitar, I would guess Hard Rock Café.
>> The book you're currently reading?
It's The Plague by Camus which I started in French last year but it was too hard so I'm now reading it in Hungarian. This totally doesn't connect here, but can I say something about cell phones? So today I was on the bus, and there was a guy there who I think was looking at me. He was sitting next to an empty seat and when a couple got up and the woman sat next to him, he stood up and gave his place to the guy. How nice! And then I was imagining that he was looking at me if I approved. Well I did but I was busy reading The Plague.
Anyway, then the bus passed the dorm where an old friend of mine used to live in the first year of university. And then I remembered how he was the only one from our little circle of friends who had a cell phone, and it was a big thing. And then he and my then roommate got to be a couple and once he left his cell phone in our apartment and I took it with me to school and I turned it off during classes and then I turned it back on and I was excited to show people that I have a cell phone! I think this was in the year 2000. I don't hang out with that guy any more, and nobody from that group. I don't even know what's up with them, and that's sad.
>> Yeah. Very sad. Any exciting upcoming events?
Well definitely. I'll attend two teambuildings and coincidentally, they are on following days, except for a Sunday. I'm very excited. But excuse me, now I have some business to attend to. Thanks! Bye!
2 comments:
Maybe there will be a special guest list with a certain soon to be birthday girl?! Yes?
I thought your favorite song was I am like an Elephant by Smelly Fertatdo... hahaha stinky old ABES. Thanks for the bday edition of the guest list.
Post a Comment