Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who's next?

Here's the long-awaited interview with ZP, but we had to hurry (don't ask why) (OK because we want to watch the Gilmore Girls) so we only did the pre-submitted questions now! Many thanks for the questions!!

1. Like, what's up and stuff?

I'm excited about the trip.

2. Fave movie

(Laughter.) (Random babbling and more laughter.) The truth is, whenever somebody asks, I say it's The Fabulous Life of Amélie Poulin.

3. Fave song at the moment

A MGMT song. It's finally some new stuff. I think its title is "To Pretend" or "Time to Pretend".

4. Fave song of all time

Keep the Car Running.

5. Describe the proceedings of love island with one adjective

(Laughter.) For me? It was embarrassing.

6. A wino can collect 7 old cigarettes and role (sic) a new cigarette. If that wino (let's call them Eszter for the sake of clarity) if Eszter finds 49 old cigarettes, how many cigarettes can that dude (sic) smoke?

7
(girl can't live without her calculator- editor's note)

7. Her thoughts on being the family favorite

I'm glad about it.

8. A few words on the prospect of going to Vietnam with bigger /older sister.

(Laughter.) I hope it's going to be good. And that we won't have many fights.

9. First purchase on word of winning the lottery would be....?

I would think about it, make lists, invest, and will think more.
(Typical- editor's note.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be 8 no? I find 49 and roll 7. After I smoke the 7, I have enough old ones to roll enough!