Last night I dreamed that I was on an airplane with Andi and Zoli. It was a huge plane and we seemed to be the only passengers. We were sitting in the back. I looked at my boarding pass and my seat number was 9A, so I was surprised. In any case, I was arguing with Zoli over which seat was the A seat, because I had A and I wanted to sit next to the window and Zoli wanted to sit there, too. While we were at it, Andi went to the restroom. And while she was away, the alarms went on and said we had an emergency and everybody should get back to their seats and fasten the belts. Andi ran back and sat down and I looked out the window and saw the houses really close and knew the plane was about to crash and I had a few seconds and I was really really scared of dying. At the same time, I knew I wasn't going to hurt because it's going to be an instant death. I was so terrified that I woke up!
Then I fell asleep again and had another dream, in which I was strolling in a town with yellow houses and autumn scenery. I was glad to recognize it was Eger, site of happy memories. Or not so much happy as exciting. Thrilling. I was thrilled and smiled to myself, with nobody to talk to as I was alone. I walked up a hill to a house. It was a dark house with wooden balconies. I went through a bar where I met some old people who I chatted with, and in the end they asked for my address. I gave my address in DC. Then I said goodbye and one of the old men was running after me up on the stairs, said he used to work in the Foreign Service and gave me Chilean money and all had the face of Salvador Allende on them.
1 comment:
That wasn't a dream- that happened like two weeks ago.
Post a Comment