Today it's cold (my ears almost got frozen in the tram stop), and yesterday I saw Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and I thought the following:
- the Vicky character sounded exactly like Woody Allen
- I was traumatized by the guy who Vicky married
Before the movie, we went to a highly snobbish place to eat&drink, well actually we just wanted to drink in an effort to lose weight but I was pissed by how the waiter treated us and how ridiculously expensive the place was, so I decided to eat there, too. I know this doesn't make sense and what did I mind what that stupid waiter was thinking, when I can get back to him through ranting about the place on the Internet! It's called Arcade Bistro.
And the food was miniature and not even good, and as Zoli said it all depends on the service but I didn't like it at all, my soup was a bit spilled when I got it and Zoli's plate was clicked against his glasses. And that obnoxious, all-knowing look of the waiter! Annoying to the extremes. Anyway, if you dear reader want to eat out, don't go to Arcade Bistro, go to Klassz instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment