I have 3 minutes before lunch, so I'll write down what I dreamed. I was a soldier in a war, but I was a woman. I mean I was a woman and yet I was dressed in military uniform, dark blue with a heavy helmet. Big leather coat. I was with the Americans, and we were fighting the Germans. Yes, totally like Call of Duty. I was running from room to room because the Germans were coming and shooting, and some of us retreated back to the last room. I held a long gun. We heard that somebody was coming and I was hiding behind the curtain at the window, and I thought what a dummy I am, because obviously my feet were sticking out. I was scared.
Then somebody busted in from the back door, I saw it was a German soldier, and he was facing somebody from my side and they shot at each other and for a second nobody knew who died. And then I saw the guy from our side collapsed! And the German was still there! And our sort of commander lit a cigarette and it turned out that he was a traitor! And my legs were still clearly visible and worse, half of my gun was also sticking out from behind the curtains. And I thought, Jesus, I'm a girl! And I also thought that I could have shot that man when he came in. And at the same time I thought, I should make a tiger jump for the closet next to the door.
And then I woke up because I didn't dare to move and my body was stiff and I was really terrified.
4 comments:
you're dreaming that you're a woman? That's some crazy shit, man.
I'm not man
The admin is a huge sissy. I shall not continue to post in an environment of censorship!!!
Post a Comment