Thursday, April 15, 2010

the fountain

Two tips to make a huge hangover disappear. The first one was a genius idea I had in the morning: I thought I'd take a shower, then I thought, oh I'd take a bath, so I had a lot of bathwater and then I turned on the shower, turned it upwards and it was coming down like a fountain or this mushroom thing they have in swimming pools. And it was so good for my senses!

Second tip comes from my mother. I complained of an upset stomach, and she said I should drink black coffee and then I should drink some freshly squeezed lemon juice, with no water or sugar added. And it worked! It was sour enough to make my stomach OK!

Then I had a heartbeat race in the morning, but that was because of the wonderful circumstances! And today, I was promised a window seat in the office! And we also planned what kinds of plants we would grow in the windows. Mint, for sure (my idea, so we can make lemonade with mint in the summer, since we have a soda machine, and also mint tea), then we'll grow carrots, watermelon and grapevine. Watermelon is my least favorite fruit, but I'll be fine with that!

No comments: