On Wednesday Dani and Balázs came downtown and we met for lunch. First Balázs and I went to the photo place to have my photos developed (I don't even know what's in the first pictures) then we waited for Dani who got off the tram and didn't even look around, he just looked one way, and not seeing us, sat down to read. Well it was a sunny, cheerful day so we hopped across to say hello and then went to the lunch place recommended by me. And while we were walking, I was feeling like the girl in Jules et Jim, a film I've never seen! So I'm planning on throwing a screening party, only problem is I don't have the movie!
Yesterday I was in a bad, anxious mood, lessened by a trip to the bookstore where I bought 3 books (on Wednesday I bought 4), but yesterday's was on a book voucher I got for a translation. Then I was walking back to the office on the shadowy side of the street, so it was a bit cold because I didn't take a coat, and I was thinking of Mr. Y.K.W. (= youknowwho) and ice cream slash chocolate and then I turned the corner and there he was! And I told him I was thinking of getting something sweet and he said he was thinking the same and I said we should resist but then who's going to check if it's the same girl in the underpass selling chocolate, he asked, so we went and I said, so which chocolate are we going to get? and he said, I don't know, let's ask the girl for some recommendation! And he did, and the girl said, "A recommendation?" like whatever is your problem, and she said, "just pick one". And I chose a KitKat! And then we came back to the office and turned out it was somebody's birthday who brought a cake and of course I was first in line and I ate a slice and I felt so nauseous afterwards, and I didn't eat much for dinner and after sewing class, I came back to the office to get my bike and I bicycled home. And of course I didn't have a scarf and it was cold and now I have a sore throat and it's about to start raining.
No comments:
Post a Comment