Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"Tick is the common name for the small arachnids" alright, that's enough. Don't check it in wikipedia, there are terrible pictures. So in the evening I called a hospital recommended by a doctor friend and asked for the "tick ambulance", and I have to call them again for an appointment tomorrow! Oh I don't want to get sick!

During the sewing class, I even considered quitting. I think I already got my money's worth. So, to sum it up, annoyances today:

- tick scare
- damn Illustrator
- saw the bus leaving before I could cross the street

Really not that much. And: happinesses today:

- a cup of tea was brought to my desk, with a superdelicious flower smell, in the morning
- a commission to sew a pillowcase
- things I can't translate and can't say.

Wish me that I don't get sick.

1 comment:

gerely said...

Nosophobia is a specific phobia, an irrational fear of contracting a disease...